Hailee Steinfeld was mesmerizing opposite Jeff Bridges in True Grit. Steinfeld’s performance was good enough to earn her an Oscar nom, prestigious for a 14 year old. In True Grit her character, Mattie Ross, elicits the help of the “meanest” US Marshall she can find and tramps across the desert in search of her father’s murderer. Steinfeld played this role with a strength and conviction that was shocking for someone so young. Strength and conviction are two qualities Hazel should definitely possess, making now 16 year old Steinfeld an excellent pick for the role.
Share this story
- Jess on GeekyNews Weekly Music Round-Up
- Jess on The Walking Dead and the Cliffhanger Heard Round the World
- Jess on Teen Wolf 6×03 Recap – When the Sun Goes Down, the Riders Come Out to Play
- Top 35 KISSING GIFs जो आपने पहले कभी नहीं देखि.. on Lizzie Bennet Diaries #98: HOLY BALLS
- Steve Perry on GeekyNews Weekly Music Round-Up