Hailee Steinfeld was mesmerizing opposite Jeff Bridges in True Grit. Steinfeld’s performance was good enough to earn her an Oscar nom, prestigious for a 14 year old. In True Grit her character, Mattie Ross, elicits the help of the “meanest” US Marshall she can find and tramps across the desert in search of her father’s murderer. Steinfeld played this role with a strength and conviction that was shocking for someone so young. Strength and conviction are two qualities Hazel should definitely possess, making now 16 year old Steinfeld an excellent pick for the role.
Hot in Books
Share this story
- Summer on Seven Facts About Dolores Umbridge
- Phil Boswell on Seven Facts About Dolores Umbridge
- Seven Facts About Dolores Umbridge - GeekyNews on Rowling Releases Dolores Umbridge’s Backstory as a Halloween Treat on Pottermore
- Supergirl Casting Call Reveals Character Details for the Series - GeekyNews on Supergirl TV Show Heading to CBS
- Rowling Releases Dolores Umbridge’s Backstory as a Halloween Treat on Pottermore - GeekyNews on Pottermore Trick or Treat has Begun