Hailee Steinfeld was mesmerizing opposite Jeff Bridges in True Grit. Steinfeld’s performance was good enough to earn her an Oscar nom, prestigious for a 14 year old. In True Grit her character, Mattie Ross, elicits the help of the “meanest” US Marshall she can find and tramps across the desert in search of her father’s murderer. Steinfeld played this role with a strength and conviction that was shocking for someone so young. Strength and conviction are two qualities Hazel should definitely possess, making now 16 year old Steinfeld an excellent pick for the role.
Share this story
- Finding Dory Gets Four New Posters - GeekyNews on First Finding Dory Trailer Hits Web
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child to be Published as Script Book - GeekyNews on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Plot Synopsis and Ticket Information Revealed
- Finding Dory Gets Four New Posters - GeekyNews on First Finding Dory Poster Released
- New Fuller House Trailer Is Filled with Love, Fun, and Catchprases - GeekyNews on It’s a Full House in the Newest Fuller House Teaser Trailer
- Bryan Fuller to Head CBS’s New Star Trek Series - GeekyNews on New Star Trek TV Series on its Way to CBS All Access