Hailee Steinfeld was mesmerizing opposite Jeff Bridges in True Grit. Steinfeld’s performance was good enough to earn her an Oscar nom, prestigious for a 14 year old. In True Grit her character, Mattie Ross, elicits the help of the “meanest” US Marshall she can find and tramps across the desert in search of her father’s murderer. Steinfeld played this role with a strength and conviction that was shocking for someone so young. Strength and conviction are two qualities Hazel should definitely possess, making now 16 year old Steinfeld an excellent pick for the role.
Share this story
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers – BABYBUZZ on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech
- Jannah Vincent on Teen Titans Go!: Stupid Fun or Stupid, Period?
- Falko on Chace Crawford Goes Interview Crazy, Talks Plants, Brings Lulz
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech
- Lasse William Kræn Hyllested on Supernatural Review 12×04: Texting and Stigmata