Hailee Steinfeld was mesmerizing opposite Jeff Bridges in True Grit. Steinfeld’s performance was good enough to earn her an Oscar nom, prestigious for a 14 year old. In True Grit her character, Mattie Ross, elicits the help of the “meanest” US Marshall she can find and tramps across the desert in search of her father’s murderer. Steinfeld played this role with a strength and conviction that was shocking for someone so young. Strength and conviction are two qualities Hazel should definitely possess, making now 16 year old Steinfeld an excellent pick for the role.
Share this story
- Harry + Hermione = <3 on Top 5 Picks for Emma’s Co-Star in Beauty and the Beast
- Geek in the Morning: Monday November 2, 2015 – Geeks and Geeklets on New Warcraft Stills Show Off Film’s Characters
- Złote Dyrdymały 2016 | Dyrdymały Filmowo‑Serialowe on First Look: Bryan Singer Unveils X-Men: Apocalypse’s Cerebro
- Geek in the Morning: Saturday November 19th, 2016 – Geeks and Geeklets on First Live-Action Fullmetal Alchemist Teaser Released
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers | Believe it Or Not on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech