Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- QED42 on Another Day, Another Marvel Event Tease for 2015: House of M
- The Chu on Another Day, Another Marvel Event Tease for 2015: House of M
- The Chu on Monday Musings: Favorite New Release of 2014 So Far?
- New videos from 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Extended Edition - GeekyNews on ICYMI: Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition Trailer
- Becca on Pottermore Trick or Treat has Begun