Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Keira Knightley Is a Spelling Mistake | Scandal Sheet on Wet Hot American Summer Adds Chris Pine, Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig
- Toy News: Marvel Collectors Corps and Vinyl Sugar Dorbz - GeekyNews on Funko’s New Vinyl Line
- Wet Hot American Summer Adds Chris Pine, Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig - GeekyNews on Female-Led Ghostbusters Reboot Has Its Cast
- Wet Hot American Summer Adds Chris Pine, Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig - GeekyNews on Netflix Picks up Wet Hot American Summer for Limited Series
- Agent Carter Showrunners Reveal More on Dottie, Howard's Secret - GeekyNews on First Look: Stan Lee’s Agent Carter Cameo