Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Arequeen on 2015 Funko Pop Guide
- Star Trek Online Pays Tribute to Leonard Nimoy - GeekyNews on Leonard Nimoy Passes Away at 83
- JD Farrell on Toy Story 4 Plot Details: Movie to Be a Love Story, Separate from Trilogy
- Toy Story 4 Plot Details: Movie to Be a Love Story, Separate from Trilogy - GeekyNews on ‘Toy Story 4′ Coming in June 2017
- Dan Stevens Joins Disney's Beauty and the Beast on Emma Watson to Play Belle in Live-Action Beauty and the Beast