Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Deadpool Joins Manchester United for a Penatly Shoot Out - GeekyNews on Deadpool’s Here to Wish You a Happy Valentine’s
- X-Men Spinoff Series Legion Has Started Building Its Cast - GeekyNews on Marvel and Fox are Teaming Up on Two X-Men TV Series
- The Week in GeekyNews - February 6, 2016 - GeekyNews on Agent Carter 02×04 Recap: When We Were Young
- The Week in GeekyNews - February 6, 2016 - GeekyNews on Pottermore Reveals Details on Wizarding Schools Around the World
- Turns Out There's Going to be a Cruel Intentions TV Show After All - GeekyNews on Cruel Intentions Might be Getting Turned into a TV Show