Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Finding Roanoke: A Fantastic Beasts Theory (+News Roundup) | FictionRow.com on Ezra Miller Tapped for Role in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Finding Roanoke: A Fantastic Beasts Theory (+News Roundup) | FictionRow.com on Colin Farrell Cast as Wizard in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Read a Four Chapter Preview of the Lydia Bennet Book - GeekyNews on The Lydia Bennet Book Preview at GeekyCon Was Epic
- Supergirl Adds Three New Characters But Only Two New Actors to Its Cast - GeekyNews on ICYMI: Lucy Lane is Coming to CBS’s Supergirl
- First Set Picture from Agent Carter's Second Season - GeekyNews on The Marvel TV Dubsmash War Just Keeps Getting Better