Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Beauty and the Beast First Look and Concept Art: Gaston, Lumière, and Cogsworth - GeekyNews on Beauty and the Beast Gets an Enchanting New Poster
- David on Chace Crawford Goes Interview Crazy, Talks Plants, Brings Lulz
- #291 - Pie Crust | The Sundering: A Warcraft, Geek & Gaming Podcast on Guardians of the Galaxy to Appear in Avengers: Infinity War
- Anasia on ReWatch Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1.1: Welcome to the Hellmouth
- Starkid Meredith And Brian Dating on Team Starkid Launches Kickstarter for New Musical Firebringer