Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Top 5 Wednesday | Favorite Non-Written Novels and Books to Get You Out of a Reading Slump – The Uncharted Word on See 20 New Images From The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers – BABYBUZZ on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech
- Jannah Vincent on Teen Titans Go!: Stupid Fun or Stupid, Period?
- Falko on Chace Crawford Goes Interview Crazy, Talks Plants, Brings Lulz
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech