Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Lego Movie Spinoff The Billion Brick Race Announced - GeekyNews on Lego Movie Round-Up: Making Of Video and Sequel News
- Downton Abbey May Get a Spinoff or Movie - GeekyNews on Downton Abbey Could End After Season Six
- Simon Pegg Talks Star Trek 3 - GeekyNews on Idris Elba in Early Talks for Star Trek 3
- Here's the First Look at Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor! - GeekyNews on New, Somewhat Unexpected Casting for the Upcoming Batman/Superman Film
- Cover Released for First Illustrated Harry Potter Book - GeekyNews on Scholastic Reveals New Images From Illustrated Harry Potter