Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Transformers: The Last Night Twitter Hints at May 31 Surprise - GeekyNews on Transformers Spinoff Series Nabs Ultimate Sci Fi Writing Team
- The Walking Dead Gets the Red Nose Day Treatment - GeekyNews on Red Nose Day’s Game of Thrones: The Musical is a Thing of Beauty
- Two New Finding Dory Clips Tease Waves of Fun - GeekyNews on Finding Dory: Latest Trailer Plays with Our Emotions
- Even More Actions Sequences in New Independence Day: Resurgence Featurette and Trailer - GeekyNews on New Independence Day: Resurgence Trailer Released
- Clare on Supernatural Review 11×23: Black Hole Sun