Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Supernatural Review 11x19: The Chitters on Supernatural Review 11×18: The Heart Choice
- Sense8: Toby Onwumere Takes Over as Capheus, Season 2 Delayed - GeekyNews on Netflix Renews Sense8 for Season 2
- Meet Chris Hemsworth's Kevin in New Ghostbusters Featurette - GeekyNews on International Ghostbusters Trailer Brings New Scenes
- J.K. Rowling to Publish Fantastic Beasts Screenplay - GeekyNews on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child to be Published as Script Book
- Meet the New Mascot as Registration Opens for Gishwhes 2016 - GeekyNews on A Look Into All the Geekiest Mayhem From GiSHWHES 2015