Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Pia on Monday Musings: What Story Would You Like to See Genderswapped?
- QED42 on Monday Musings: What Story Would You Like to See Genderswapped?
- An Interview with the Black Tapes Podcast on The Greatest Thing You Aren’t Listening To: The Black Tapes Podcast
- Monday Musings: What Story Would You Like to See Genderswapped? - GeekyNews on Stephenie Meyer Announces Genderbent Twilight Novel: May Be Over the Series, Not So Over the Money
- GeekyNews Weekly Music News Round-Up - GeekyNews on GeekyNews Weekly Music News Round-Up