Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- The Walking Dead: Entertainment Weekly Teases Season 6 Drama with Cast Interviews, New Images - GeekyNews on Jeffrey Dean Morgan Cast as Villain in The Walking Dead
- The Week in GeekyNews - February 6, 2016 - GeekyNews on Archer’s Sixth Season Trailer is a Shot-for-Shot Remake of the Magnum P.I. Opening
- The Week in GeekyNews - February 6, 2016 - GeekyNews on Orange is the New Black Gets Renewed for Next Three Seasons
- The Walking Dead Roundup: Glenn and Maggie's Reunion and Future, More Daryl - GeekyNews on The Walking Dead Season 6 Mid-Season Premiere Trailer Released
- Finding Dory Gets Four New Posters - GeekyNews on First Finding Dory Trailer Hits Web
Submitted by Raisa