Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- The Week in GeekyNews - April 25, 2015 - GeekyNews on The Flash 1×19 Recap – Who Is Harrison Wells?
- The Week in GeekyNews - April 25, 2015 - GeekyNews on GeekyNews Weekly Casting Round-Up
- The Week in GeekyNews - April 25, 2015 - GeekyNews on Fish Mooney Returns to Gotham More Hardcore than Ever
- The Week in GeekyNews - April 25, 2015 - GeekyNews on UPDATED Inside Out, Guardians of the Galaxy Writers Confirmed for Captain Marvel Film
- Blade Runner 2 and Green Lantern Writer to Pen Third Wolverine Movie - GeekyNews on Does the World Need Another Wolverine Movie?