Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- There's Another Lois Lane YA Book Coming - GeekyNews on Lois Lane Getting Her Own YA Book In Spring 2015
- The Week in GeekyNews - August 29, 2015 - GeekyNews on Avatar: The Last Airbender Graphic Novel Will Explore Zuko’s Reign as Fire Lord
- The Week in GeekyNews - August 29, 2015 - GeekyNews on Amazon Picks Up Galaxy Quest TV Series
- The Week in GeekyNews - August 29, 2015 - GeekyNews on The Sides Have Been Chosen in Civil War Promo Art
- 30 Of The Most Powerful Female Authors You Must Read Right Away - % on J.K. Rowling Shares New Info on Pottermore for Dudley Dursley’s Birthday