Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Blade Runner 2 Gets Harrison Ford, Denis Villeneuve Could Direct - GeekyNews on Harrison Ford to Reprise Role in Blade Runner Sequel?
- Team Behind Fault in Our Stars to Write, Produce Looking For Alaska - GeekyNews on UPDATE: Sarah Polley to Adapt Looking for Alaska
- Samuel L. Jackson Reveals More Age of Ultron Character Posters - GeekyNews on Marvel Reveals Official Age of Ultron Poster
- Darren Criss Set to Star in 17 Again Musical Reading - GeekyNews on Darren Criss is Heading Back to Broadway
- Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart to Star as Electra Woman and Dyna Girl - GeekyNews on New Details for Grace Helbig’s Talk Show