Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- QED42 on Our First Look at Mockingbird’s Suit for Agents of SHIELD
- Train Stationer on Giving Up On Doctor Who (Why I Hated ‘Asylum Of The Daleks’)
- QED42 on Agents of SHIELD 2×05 Recap: A Hen in the Wolf House
- Back to the Future Anniversary Screenings to Have Live Orchestra - GeekyNews on Stay Puft Ghostbusters Vinyl EP Will Smell Like Marshmallows
- QED42 on Monday Musings: Favorite New Release of 2014 So Far?