Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Josiah Shorb on Toy News: Doctor Who Pop! Vinyl Second Wave and Exclusives
- Guardians of the Galaxy Blasts into Teaser Trailer - GeekyNews on Marvel Announces Voice Cast for Animated Guardians of the Galaxy Series
- ICYMI: Rachel McAdams in Talks for Female Lead in Doctor Strange - GeekyNews on Chiwetel Ejiofor Joins Doctor Strange
- Chris Pine Reportedly Confirmed as Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman - GeekyNews on Warner Bros. Announces Green Lantern Corps Movie
- ecarlsen912 on Toy News: Supernatural Gets Mystery Minis Line