Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Hattori Hanzo on Spider-Woman Gets a Brand New Outfit
- QED42 on Spider-Woman Gets a Brand New Outfit
- QED42 on Sony Studio Exec Wants Idris Elba to Play James Bond
- Remastered Marvel Star Wars Miniseries on the Way - GeekyNews on Marvel’s Star Wars #1 to Set Records for Comic Sales
- ICYMI: The Last Five Years Poster Unveiled, Soundtrack Track List Released - GeekyNews on The Official Trailer for The Last Five Years Has Arrived