Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- CatnipTARDIS on Matt Smith Cast in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- Neil Patrick Harris Autobiography Has a Choose Your Own Trailer - GeekyNews on Neil Patrick Harris Autobiography is a Choose Your Own Adventure
- Matt Smith Cast in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - GeekyNews on First Teaser Released for Ryan Gosling’s Lost River
- Leah617 on Disney Unveils Official Into the Woods Poster
- Disney Unveils Official Into the Woods Poster on UPDATED: Sondheim Details Plot Changes for Into the Woods Movie