Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Rowling Releases Dolores Umbridge’s Backstory as a Halloween Treat on Pottermore - GeekyNews on Pottermore Trick or Treat has Begun
- Pottermore Trick or Treat has Begun - GeekyNews on Pottermore Short Story on Umbridge to be Released on Halloween
- tony d on First Look at Shane Dawson’s “Not Cool” From Starz’s “The Chair”
- Newest Marvel Teaser Takes a Different Spin with Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows - GeekyNews on Civil War Starts as Robert Downey Jr. Joins Captain America 3!
- Neil Patrick Harris is Joining 'AHS: Freak Show' With Husband David Burtka - GeekyNews on Neil Patrick Harris Developing NBC Variety Show