When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Josiah Shorb on Toy News: Doctor Who Pop! Vinyl Second Wave and Exclusives
- Guardians of the Galaxy Blasts into Teaser Trailer - GeekyNews on Marvel Announces Voice Cast for Animated Guardians of the Galaxy Series
- ICYMI: Rachel McAdams in Talks for Female Lead in Doctor Strange - GeekyNews on Chiwetel Ejiofor Joins Doctor Strange
- Chris Pine Reportedly Confirmed as Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman - GeekyNews on Warner Bros. Announces Green Lantern Corps Movie
- ecarlsen912 on Toy News: Supernatural Gets Mystery Minis Line