When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Two New Finding Dory Clips Tease Waves of Fun - GeekyNews on Finding Dory: Latest Trailer Plays with Our Emotions
- Even More Actions Sequences in New Independence Day: Resurgence Featurette and Trailer - GeekyNews on New Independence Day: Resurgence Trailer Released
- Clare on Supernatural Review 11×23: Black Hole Sun
- Lasse William Kræn Hyllested on Supernatural Review 11×23: Black Hole Sun
- Finding Dory: Latest Trailer Plays with Our Emotions - GeekyNews on Finding Dory Character Images and Descriptions Unveiled