When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Pia on Monday Musings: What are You Reading at the Moment?
- Julie Wilson on 2015 Funko Pop Guide
- Watch Pentatonix's American Music Awards Star Wars Medley - GeekyNews on Pentatonix to Take on Star Wars at the American Music Awards
- New Teen Wolf Season 5B Trailer Takes the Pack to Hell and Back - GeekyNews on Teen Wolf Mid-Season Finale Recap: Status Asthmaticus
- Hey Arnold! to Get Rebooted as New TV Movie - GeekyNews on Nickelodeon Is Reviving Your Favorite ’90s Cartoons For One Epic Crossover