When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- The Pottermore Correspondent Teases Important Fantastic Beasts Scene, Filming Location Announced - GeekyNews on Pottermore Redesign Launches, History of the Potter Family Revealed
- Pia on Monday Musings: What Story Would You Like to See Genderswapped?
- QED42 on Monday Musings: What Story Would You Like to See Genderswapped?
- An Interview with the Black Tapes Podcast on The Greatest Thing You Aren’t Listening To: The Black Tapes Podcast
- Monday Musings: What Story Would You Like to See Genderswapped? - GeekyNews on Stephenie Meyer Announces Genderbent Twilight Novel: May Be Over the Series, Not So Over the Money