When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Goran S on In Defense of Theon Greyjoy
- Jess on GeekyNews Weekly Music Round-Up
- Jess on The Walking Dead and the Cliffhanger Heard Round the World
- Jess on Teen Wolf 6×03 Recap – When the Sun Goes Down, the Riders Come Out to Play
- Top 35 KISSING GIFs जो आपने पहले कभी नहीं देखि.. on Lizzie Bennet Diaries #98: HOLY BALLS