When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Hot in Books
Share this story
- GeekyNews Weekly Music News Round-Up - GeekyNews on Idina Menzel Releasing New Christmas Album
- Second Jurassic World Teaser Released - GeekyNews on Jurassic World Teaser Trailer Released
- Jurassic World: Teaser Number 2 - GeekyNews on Jurassic World Teaser Trailer Released
- Marvel Announces Secret Wars Box Set - GeekyNews on Marvel Teases Another Event for 2015: Age of Apocalypse
- Sam O'Connor on Listen to “The Last Goodbye” from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies