When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Lego Movie Spinoff The Billion Brick Race Announced - GeekyNews on Lego Movie Round-Up: Making Of Video and Sequel News
- Downton Abbey May Get a Spinoff or Movie - GeekyNews on Downton Abbey Could End After Season Six
- Simon Pegg Talks Star Trek 3 - GeekyNews on Idris Elba in Early Talks for Star Trek 3
- Here's the First Look at Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor! - GeekyNews on New, Somewhat Unexpected Casting for the Upcoming Batman/Superman Film
- Cover Released for First Illustrated Harry Potter Book - GeekyNews on Scholastic Reveals New Images From Illustrated Harry Potter