When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Harry + Hermione = <3 on Top 5 Picks for Emma’s Co-Star in Beauty and the Beast
- Geek in the Morning: Monday November 2, 2015 – Geeks and Geeklets on New Warcraft Stills Show Off Film’s Characters
- Złote Dyrdymały 2016 | Dyrdymały Filmowo‑Serialowe on First Look: Bryan Singer Unveils X-Men: Apocalypse’s Cerebro
- Geek in the Morning: Saturday November 19th, 2016 – Geeks and Geeklets on First Live-Action Fullmetal Alchemist Teaser Released
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers | Believe it Or Not on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech