When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Hot in Books
Share this story
- AmandaRumm on Geeks in Unlikely Places: Krispy Kreme to Offer Ghostbusters Doughnuts
- Nirali on Grumpy Cat Finds Her Voice in Aubrey Plaza
- Samantha Rose Narciso on Matt Smith Cast in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- loveandpickles on Monday Musings: What Story Terrified You As A Kid?
- Phil Boswell on Grumpy Cat Finds Her Voice in Aubrey Plaza