When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Hot in Books
Share this story
- Pottermore Trick or Treat has Begun - GeekyNews on Pottermore Short Story on Umbridge to be Released on Halloween
- tony d on First Look at Shane Dawson’s “Not Cool” From Starz’s “The Chair”
- Newest Marvel Teaser Takes a Different Spin with Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows - GeekyNews on Civil War Starts as Robert Downey Jr. Joins Captain America 3!
- Neil Patrick Harris is Joining 'AHS: Freak Show' With Husband David Burtka - GeekyNews on Neil Patrick Harris Developing NBC Variety Show
- Caitlin on Watch the NEW ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Sneak Peek!