When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers – BABYBUZZ on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech
- Jannah Vincent on Teen Titans Go!: Stupid Fun or Stupid, Period?
- Falko on Chace Crawford Goes Interview Crazy, Talks Plants, Brings Lulz
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech
- Lasse William Kræn Hyllested on Supernatural Review 12×04: Texting and Stigmata