When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Niala Wesley on Top Ten Worst Episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- El rastro que dejamos en internet: los buscadores – ODSI on ‘Battle of the Five Armies’ Trailer Breakdown – What You Might Have Missed
- Why Deep Space Nine is the best Star Trek series (In 5 Reasons) | youngfiction21 on Star Trek’s Golden Anniversary – 50 Great Stories to Watch
- 9 คนดังเคย “ถูกไล่ออก” แต่สู้จนกลับมารวยช็อคโลก! | ยักษ์ on J.K. Rowling Considers Writing More ‘Potter’
- MessengerAppDownload.com on Teen Wolf 6×02 Recap: What the Hell is a Stiles?