When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Transformers Spinoff Series Nabs Ultimate Sci Fi Writing Team - GeekyNews on James Cameron Teases Avatar Sequels
- Hillywood Show's Cameo Filled Supernatural Parody on Supernatural Review 10×23: I’ll Keep You, Brother
- Supernatural Review 10x23: Brother's Keeper on Supernatural Season 9 – The 10 Best Episodes
- Supernatural Review 10x23: Brother's Keeper on The 10 Best Episodes of Supernatural Season 8
- Heidi Joy Hameed on GISHWHES 2015 Gets New Mascot and Reveals Hunt Dates