When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- QED42 on Hasbro Developing Monopoly Film
- Clare on Teen Wolf 5×02 Recap: Parasomnia
- D'Arcy, Djokaj Returning for Agent Carter Season 2 - GeekyNews on Agent Carter Set to Take on a New City in Season 2
- New Heroes Reborn Character Portraits Revealed - GeekyNews on Heroes Reborn Gets a New Trailer and Synopsis
- Guardians of the Galaxy Sequel Title Confirmed - GeekyNews on Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Gets Production Title