When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Hot in Books
Share this story
- QED42 on Our First Look at Mockingbird’s Suit for Agents of SHIELD
- Train Stationer on Giving Up On Doctor Who (Why I Hated ‘Asylum Of The Daleks’)
- QED42 on Agents of SHIELD 2×05 Recap: A Hen in the Wolf House
- Back to the Future Anniversary Screenings to Have Live Orchestra - GeekyNews on Stay Puft Ghostbusters Vinyl EP Will Smell Like Marshmallows
- QED42 on Monday Musings: Favorite New Release of 2014 So Far?