When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Geek in the Morning: Saturday November 19th, 2016 – Geeks and Geeklets on First Live-Action Fullmetal Alchemist Teaser Released
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers | Believe it Or Not on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech
- Johan on Teen Titans Go!: Stupid Fun or Stupid, Period?
- Top 5 Wednesday | Favorite Non-Written Novels and Books to Get You Out of a Reading Slump – The Uncharted Word on See 20 New Images From The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers – BABYBUZZ on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech