When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Finding Dory TV Spot Released - GeekyNews on Finding Dory Character Images and Descriptions Unveiled
- New Star Trek Beyond Photos Show Off New Uniforms and New Set - GeekyNews on New Star Trek Beyond Image Shows Simon Pegg and Sofia Boutella Teaming Up
- Punisher Spin-Off Happening at Netflix For Real This Time - GeekyNews on Punisher Series Reportedly Being Developed by Netflix
- Supernatural Review 11x19: The Chitters on Supernatural Review 11×18: The Heart Choice
- Sense8: Toby Onwumere Takes Over as Capheus, Season 2 Delayed - GeekyNews on Netflix Renews Sense8 for Season 2