When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Beauty and the Beast First Look and Concept Art: Gaston, Lumière, and Cogsworth - GeekyNews on Beauty and the Beast Gets an Enchanting New Poster
- Guardians of the Galaxy to Appear in Avengers: Infinity War - GeekyNews on Kevin Feige “Committed” to Black Widow Solo Film
- Poe Party Premieres Monday on Poe Party Welcomes GeekyCon Guests To a Premiere
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Roundup: Two New Cast Members, First Look at New Director - GeekyNews on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4: Official Synopsis and New Director Announced
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Alan Menken to Take On New Disney Live-Action Little Mermaid - GeekyNews on Chloë Grace Moretz Cast as Ariel in The Little Mermaid Movie