When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Renjr84 on Supernatural Review 12×02: Filling in the Blanks
- Supernatural Review 12x01: Keep Calm and Carry On on The 10 Best Episodes of Supernatural Season 11
- Beauty and the Beast First Look and Concept Art: Gaston, Lumière, and Cogsworth - GeekyNews on Beauty and the Beast Gets an Enchanting New Poster
- David on Chace Crawford Goes Interview Crazy, Talks Plants, Brings Lulz
- #291 - Pie Crust | The Sundering: A Warcraft, Geek & Gaming Podcast on Guardians of the Galaxy to Appear in Avengers: Infinity War