When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- The Walking Dead: Entertainment Weekly Teases Season 6 Drama with Cast Interviews, New Images - GeekyNews on Jeffrey Dean Morgan Cast as Villain in The Walking Dead
- The Week in GeekyNews - February 6, 2016 - GeekyNews on Archer’s Sixth Season Trailer is a Shot-for-Shot Remake of the Magnum P.I. Opening
- The Week in GeekyNews - February 6, 2016 - GeekyNews on Orange is the New Black Gets Renewed for Next Three Seasons
- The Walking Dead Roundup: Glenn and Maggie's Reunion and Future, More Daryl - GeekyNews on The Walking Dead Season 6 Mid-Season Premiere Trailer Released
- Finding Dory Gets Four New Posters - GeekyNews on First Finding Dory Trailer Hits Web