When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Touchstone Releases New Strange Magic Images, Clips - GeekyNews on Strange Magic First Trailer Released
- American Sniper Remains Box Office Champion - GeekyNews on American Sniper Breaks Box Office Record
- Theater Roundup: Shows Begin, End, and Everything in Between - GeekyNews on Mrs. Doubtfire Musical in the Works
- GeekyGear - January 24, 2015 - GeekyNews on 2015 Funko Pop Guide Updates: Avengers to Cinderella
- Joel Edgerton, Jon Bernthal, and Joe Manganiello Rumored for Suicide Squad - GeekyNews on Suicide Squash: Jake Gyllenhaal Passes on Rick Flag Role