When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- GeekyNews Weekly Music News Round-Up - GeekyNews on Finding Neverland Musical Gets a Trailer
- GeekyNews Weekly Casting Round-Up on Chyler Leigh and David Harewood Join Supergirl Cast
- Theater Round-up: Darren Criss is taking Over Broadway and More - GeekyNews on Spongebob Musical? It’s Possible!
- Chris Hemsworth Talks Thor's Role in Avengers 2 - GeekyNews on Marvel Reveals Official Age of Ultron Poster
- Tom Ellis to be Fox's Lucifer - GeekyNews on Lucifer Gets a Pilot Order from Fox