When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Share this story
- Netflix News: August Expirations and Releases - GeekyNews on Marvel, Netflix SDCC Roundup: Iron Fist First Look, Luke Cage Trailer, The Defenders’ Teaser, Daredevil Season 3
- ICYMI: First Sherlock Series 4 Trailer Makes Its Debut - GeekyNews on Toby Jones to Play Villain in Sherlock Series 4
- New Star Trek Series: Title, Teaser, Format Details Revealed - GeekyNews on CBS’ New (and Old!) Star Trek Series to Stream Internationally on Netflix
- Fantastic Beasts Gets Wild New Comic-Con Trailer - GeekyNews on Fantastic Beasts Gets Stunning Comic-Con Poster
- Fantastic Beasts Gets Stunning Comic-Con Poster - GeekyNews on Fantastic Beasts Gets New Poster, Teases VidCon Announcement