Community‘s ex-show runner Dan Harmon spoke to G4 about the events surrounding his departure from the show, his relationship with Sony and NBC, and talked more widely about his attitude to making TV shows and what kind of projects he might focus on in the future. You can watch the interview below!
Share this story
- Steve Perry on GeekyNews Weekly Music Round-Up
- Silvio on Chace Crawford Goes Interview Crazy, Talks Plants, Brings Lulz
- Niala Wesley on Top Ten Worst Episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- El rastro que dejamos en internet: los buscadores – ODSI on ‘Battle of the Five Armies’ Trailer Breakdown – What You Might Have Missed
- Why Deep Space Nine is the best Star Trek series (In 5 Reasons) | youngfiction21 on Star Trek’s Golden Anniversary – 50 Great Stories to Watch