Community‘s ex-show runner Dan Harmon spoke to G4 about the events surrounding his departure from the show, his relationship with Sony and NBC, and talked more widely about his attitude to making TV shows and what kind of projects he might focus on in the future. You can watch the interview below!
Share this story
- Top 5 Wednesday | Favorite Non-Written Novels and Books to Get You Out of a Reading Slump – The Uncharted Word on See 20 New Images From The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers – BABYBUZZ on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech
- Jannah Vincent on Teen Titans Go!: Stupid Fun or Stupid, Period?
- Falko on Chace Crawford Goes Interview Crazy, Talks Plants, Brings Lulz
- 10 Famous People That Used to Work as Teachers on Little, Brown to Publish Book of J.K. Rowling’s Harvard Commencement Speech