Community‘s ex-show runner Dan Harmon spoke to G4 about the events surrounding his departure from the show, his relationship with Sony and NBC, and talked more widely about his attitude to making TV shows and what kind of projects he might focus on in the future. You can watch the interview below!
Share this story
- Titles for Episodes 8 to 10 of Game of Thrones Season 6 Revealed - GeekyNews on Game of Thrones May End with Shortened Final Seasons
- Transformers: The Last Night Twitter Hints at May 31 Surprise - GeekyNews on Transformers Spinoff Series Nabs Ultimate Sci Fi Writing Team
- The Walking Dead Gets the Red Nose Day Treatment - GeekyNews on Red Nose Day’s Game of Thrones: The Musical is a Thing of Beauty
- Two New Finding Dory Clips Tease Waves of Fun - GeekyNews on Finding Dory: Latest Trailer Plays with Our Emotions
- Even More Actions Sequences in New Independence Day: Resurgence Featurette and Trailer - GeekyNews on New Independence Day: Resurgence Trailer Released