Community‘s ex-show runner Dan Harmon spoke to G4 about the events surrounding his departure from the show, his relationship with Sony and NBC, and talked more widely about his attitude to making TV shows and what kind of projects he might focus on in the future. You can watch the interview below!
Share this story
- Mads Mikkelsen Enters Early Talks to Play Doctor Strange Villain - GeekyNews on First Star Wars: Rogue One Cast Picture Released
- Jeff Davis Teases What's Ahead for Teen Wolf in 5B - GeekyNews on Teen Wolf Mid-Season Finale Recap: Status Asthmaticus
- QED42 on Monday Musings: What Movie Has the Best Soundtrack?
- Newest Promo for The Walking Dead Season 6 Teases Unity and Angst - GeekyNews on The Walking Dead Season 6 Trailer Features Rick vs Morgan
- Lionsgate Brings Down Snow in New Mockingjay: Part 2 Banner - GeekyNews on Marketing for Mockingjay: Part 2 Begins With Twitter Hack, New Poster
The Latest: Television
Submitted by Kenzie McLain
Submitted by Summer