I came into the cinema with only a vague idea of what was going to happen- from whispers and snippets which had regularly spammed my dashboard on Tumblr. I hadn’t read the books, but the odds are in the favour More…
- Best ADHD Books for Kids - Keep Bizzy on Rick Riordan Announces a Percy Jackson “World” Series
- red5 on Top Ten Worst Episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- xthulhu on Giving Up On Doctor Who (Why I Hated ‘Asylum Of The Daleks’)
- Warner Bros. Is Cracking Down on ‘Harry Potter’ Fan Festivals | Fishstream TV on Unauthorized Starkid Production Brings Wrath
- Warner Bros. Is Cracking Down on 'Harry Potter' Fan Festivals | COOLRADYO on Unauthorized Starkid Production Brings Wrath
family is a big thing for me.(my real family, my faith family, and my fan family) as is sport (swimming- not quidditch, but if i could play quidditch I SO WOULD). i'm not overly confident, and not really materialistic. i find lots of elements of myself in the weasley family- so yeah, i'm another weasley kid.