I came into the cinema with only a vague idea of what was going to happen- from whispers and snippets which had regularly spammed my dashboard on Tumblr. I hadn’t read the books, but the odds are in the favour More…
- Jess on GeekyNews Weekly Music Round-Up
- Jess on The Walking Dead and the Cliffhanger Heard Round the World
- Jess on Teen Wolf 6×03 Recap – When the Sun Goes Down, the Riders Come Out to Play
- Top 35 KISSING GIFs जो आपने पहले कभी नहीं देखि.. on Lizzie Bennet Diaries #98: HOLY BALLS
- Steve Perry on GeekyNews Weekly Music Round-Up
family is a big thing for me.(my real family, my faith family, and my fan family) as is sport (swimming- not quidditch, but if i could play quidditch I SO WOULD). i'm not overly confident, and not really materialistic. i find lots of elements of myself in the weasley family- so yeah, i'm another weasley kid.