I came into the cinema with only a vague idea of what was going to happen- from whispers and snippets which had regularly spammed my dashboard on Tumblr. I hadn’t read the books, but the odds are in the favour More…
- James on User opinion: George R.R. Martin Dances With Dragons, Avoids Editors
- If you spell Seoul without E, it’s Soul | 610 Min on The Carrie Diaries Pilot Review
- cheryl42 on The 10 Best Episodes of Supernatural Season 11
- Best ADHD Books for Kids - Keep Bizzy on Rick Riordan Announces a Percy Jackson “World” Series
- red5 on Top Ten Worst Episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
family is a big thing for me.(my real family, my faith family, and my fan family) as is sport (swimming- not quidditch, but if i could play quidditch I SO WOULD). i'm not overly confident, and not really materialistic. i find lots of elements of myself in the weasley family- so yeah, i'm another weasley kid.