After more than a full week of processing, I’m finally pulling together my thoughts on “The Reichenbach Fall.” In the days leading up to the “Sherlock” finale, the levels of fandom frenzy were pretty much through the roof. Everyone familiar More…
- J.K. Rowling Sketches And Plot Outlines For Harry Potter - Flashbak on Rare ‘Harry Potter’ Book Featuring J.K. Rowling’s Notes Sells For £150,000.
- Goran S on In Defense of Theon Greyjoy
- Jess on GeekyNews Weekly Music Round-Up
- Jess on The Walking Dead and the Cliffhanger Heard Round the World
- Jess on Teen Wolf 6×03 Recap – When the Sun Goes Down, the Riders Come Out to Play
After an enjoyable but not amazing beginning to its second season, “Sherlock” has recovered spectacularly. “The Hounds of Baskerville” (the second installment in this three-part series) definitely exceeded my expectations. This fantastic and highly amusing episode more than makes up More…
After months of anticipation, the second season of BBC’s ”Sherlock” has finally arrived. The first episode, “A Scandal in Belgravia,” premiered in the U.K. on New Year’s Day (though non-U.K. residents, myself included, had to content themselves with watching it online). If you More…