Back in 1997, Titanic broke the ice and became the first film to gross over a billion dollars at the international box office. It was a mighty feat that wasn’t achieved again until 2003 with the release of The Lord of the Rings: More…
- J.K. Rowling Sketches And Plot Outlines For Harry Potter - Flashbak on Rare ‘Harry Potter’ Book Featuring J.K. Rowling’s Notes Sells For £150,000.
- Goran S on In Defense of Theon Greyjoy
- Jess on GeekyNews Weekly Music Round-Up
- Jess on The Walking Dead and the Cliffhanger Heard Round the World
- Jess on Teen Wolf 6×03 Recap – When the Sun Goes Down, the Riders Come Out to Play